#30: Cheesecake is my favorite dessert

Photo number thirty of Operation 365: Cheesecake is my favorite dessert.

Just say the word cheesecake, and the fat girl inside of me starts to drool.

I love food... in fact I love almost ALL food. But cheesecake is not just regular food. It's the food of the Gods... for real for real.

So it's no surprise that one of my favorite places to go is the Cheesecake Factory. If you are one of my friends, who likes cheesecake and has never been here... we can no longer be friends.

Like Baskin Robbins 30-some-odd flavors, the Cheesecake Factory has a plethora - that's right, a plethora - of cheesecake assortments. I stole them off the menu... which one's your favorite? I personally have a hard time resisting the caramel turtle.

* Original
* Fresh Strawberry
* Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake
* 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake
* White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
* Ultimate Red Velvet Cake
* Godiva Chocolate
* Fresh Banana Creme
* Adam's Peanut Butter Cup
* White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut
* Lemon Raspberry
* Dulce De Leche Caramel
* Chocolate Coconut Creme
* Tiramisu
* Chocolate Mousse
* Vanilla Bean
* Chocolate Tuxedo
* Kahlua Cocoa Coffee
* Pineapple Upside Down
* Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
* Dutch Apple Caramel Streusel
* Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
* Wild Blueberry White Chocolate
* Low Carb
* Low Carb With Strawberries
* Key Lime
* Caramel Pecan Turtle
* Brownie Sundae
* Snicker's Bar
* Carrot Cake
* Oreo
* Cherry
* Pumpkin and Pumpkin Pecan

Whew... That's a lot of freaking cheesecake. So... how many of you are craving some now. LOL. Sorry!!!
0 Responses