#28: I HAVE to Put My Makeup On in Order

Photo number twenty-eight of Operation 365: I have to put my makeup on in order.

It's the funniest thing. I take out every piece of my make up from the bag, before I get it on my face.

Eye shadows, liners, mascara, brushes in one section... primers, concealers and foundations in another... blush, powder, lipstick in the last.

I HAVE to do this. If I don't, I skip something.

And I have no idea where I picked this up form. I've watched my mom do her make up hundreds of times growing up and she doesn't do this. She grabs from the cabinet, puts on and sets back. Like a normal person.

Not me... I need order. LOL

And I love makeup, so I have a ton of stuff too. Every color eye shadow, dozens of lip sticks and brushes. I swear it takes more time to actually take everything out and organize than it does to put the make up on. LOL
0 Responses