#11: I'm Pretty Sure My Cat Is Plotting My Death

Photo number eleven of Operation 365: I'm pretty sure my cat is plotting my death.

I'm sure when you read the title you laughed. It's a joke... it's so funny... ha ha...

Well, it's not a joke at all.

I swear my cat wants me dead. I wake up in the morning (feeling like P. Diddy, LOL, sorry) and the first thing I see is my cat. Sitting on my stomach. Staring at me. WTF.

How long as he been there - just looking at me? What is he thinking about? Why do his eyes look crazy. And then it happens.

I say, "good morning, Cody," and raise my hand to pet him. And he snaps. That cute, cuddly, innocent face bites my tired ass. Then we fight and he leaves. But that's never the end.

Then he stands in the corner of my doorway all squinty eyed.... staring at me. I swear, if I die in my sleep you all better believe it was my cat.
0 Responses