#1 I LOVE Tattoos...

Photo number one of Operation 365: My Fourth Tattoo.

One thing about me, is that I LOVE tattoos.

I have four: a butterfly on my waistline, a heart with wings on my back (just below the hip), Chinese letters on my stomach (if you wanna know what it means you have to ask), and now, my favorite, the cherry blossoms on my foot.

** Shout out to Anthony Firmino, my tattoo artist at Twisted Heart Tattoo in Hollywood, FL **

I'm the kind of person who believes that tattoos are an expression of your personality. They give us a story, or mark a milestone in our lives. Our body is canvas and we can paint it however we want. Others may disagree, and that's OK, because that's what makes us human - the ability to have differences.

I love my tattoos!! I'm sure number 5 is around the corner. I just have to forget about how bad they actually hurt. ;)
0 Responses