#16: Every Day Is Crazy Sock Day

Photo number sixteen of Operation 365: Every day is crazy sock day.

Winter is my favorite time of year. I love when the tile in my house is cold at night. It's the BEST time of the year to put on a pair of socks. Socks for me... is like a hug for your feet.

I've got 7 pairs of over the knee socks, 6 pairs of regular knee socks, and about 45 pairs of regular low cut socks.

They range from scooby doo, cars, care bears, batman, spongebob, pacman and frogger to pink skulls, flowers, hearts and stars. I've got a pair of socks for every holiday - and in many cases I have two or three.

Except for two holidays...

There are two times a year that I go EXTRA crazy. Christmas and Halloween.

I have 10 pairs of socks for Christmas, and 12 for Halloween - one pair actually boooooos at you when you press the button, and one of them lights up.

I swear its an addiction. I have a hard time passing up the dollar bin at Target without checking out what kind of socks they have.

Only trouble is... I'm having a hard time trying to find a place to store them. LOL
0 Responses